Rheumatoid Arthritis is disease having characteristic feature as inflammation of joint. It may affect neck, wrist, fingers, ankle, knees. It is extremely painful condition. Ayurvedic expert compare it with Amvata.
1) Incompatible food with each other like milk and fruit
2) Incompatible routine like exercise after meal
3) Sluggish digestion may produce more ama
4) Sedentary life activities
5) Exercise after taking fat rich diet
Morning stiffness, tenderness of joint, warm sensation, anorexia, thrust, vomiting, fainting, giddiness, tightness in chest, sound in abdomen, flatulence
Fasting-as per capacity of person fasting is done with various methods.
Swedna – Hot fomentation with brick, sand, churnapottali
Lepa – Ayurvedic medicinal lepa reduce swelling
Dhara – Dhara may use to increase pachan karma
Panchkarma – Basti may be useful
We at Junankar Ayurveda Chikitsalaya, Nagpur provides best ayurvedic treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis